Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry, I Told You I Was Organizationally Challenged

Lost?

Okay. So, now I figured out how to stop the flash. It was so simple. All you have to do is refer to the manual and go step by step. Now, the problem is that I can not remember where I put the copies of the drawings that Meesh made.

This process is so frustrating. It is just teaching me to learn to put more order into my creative process and that is exactly what I am doing.

In growing up, I would have so much anxiety looking for my projects for school or my homework. Look under "blank" my father would joke. He would name the letter of what I was looking for. If it was a diarama (my favorite type of project), he'd say "Look under "d" for "diarama".

Sometimes I can't find things, because I over-organize.

Please stand by. We are still experiencing technical difficulties.

I really am trying to find the drawings or else I'll have to get another copy from Meesh!

Listen to the music by Coldplay: Lost. It calmed me down a bit.

No comments: