Thursday, December 25, 2008

Perspective

The photo from the previous post is of me taken by Meesh at Socrates Sculpture Park. We scoped out the grounds to find the best spot for the construction of Elation.

There is a mound of earth near the water. This is the ideal spot for this interactive structure. The reason I am in the photo was to see the scale
of a person's height in the space.

I am still unsure as to whether to include an umbrella or not. I do not have a camera at my disposal at the moment - borrowed one for all the shots so far. I intend to purchase a Canon after Christmas - sales!!!

I will learn to use the technology more so I can post actual photos that I take. So...happy holidays and stay tuned for more photos soon. Working on finishing the proposal by January 10th. For the time being, I found some videos on youtube explaining and demonstrating how to draw using perspective.

No comments: