Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Did You Hear The One About Two Mimes Who Couldn't Talk on the Phone

Well...my friend Bruce and I have been emailing, but can't seem to get eachother on the phone. Did you hear the one about the two mimes on a phone? No. Well, probably...because...uh hum...anyway

I am back to the crunch at my Speech and Language Therapist gig with the Department of Education. A mime turned Speech Therapist. I know. Strange? Not really. It's all about communication,walls of silence, breaking through. Since I was born on Columbus Day...I always thought I had to discover something. Not land. Something. Then I found out Columbus kept a diary and that he raped and pillaged. Not exactly my kind of guy.

Amerigo Vespucci? Don't know much about him. Do like the Italian men though....

Oh yeah. Elation. I am honestly emotionally a bit stuck. Readjusting to the paying gig and organizing like crazy so that I can attend to my writing etc. I can do it. I will do it. I won't get sidetracked. I won't get stuck!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Elated! That's better.

No comments: