Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Focus

Recently, I was unable to connect with the artist Robert Ressler whom I wanted so much to reach. I wrote him two emails and got no response. I have no idea what this artist's day to day existence is about. All I know is that I admire his work and would like to communicate with him. If it does not happen, I will redirect my path to creating Elation. It's creation is not dependent upon connecting to this artist.

In my life, I put a great deal of importance upon chance synchronicities. However, at this point in my life, I have become more flexible. The focus is the creation of this sculpture piece and I hope to begin it this summer. I have many other responsibilities, but this I can make space for and I must in order for this idea that I have been writing about to happen in the "real".

So...now it is really time to focus. Research spaces to write up proposals for grants. Search for an architect and read and learn as much as possible about wood and how to obtain it.

No comments: