Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is it Okay to Be Angry???

Some will say that depression is anger turned inward towards oneself.
An unhealthy habit that should not be fed. Sounds right.

However, some will say no. Getting angry is healthy. Sounds right too.

I don't know.
You gotta get it out, or transform it right?
We are only human...

Anger must have a purpose.

There was a time when I was sure i'd reach this blissful state
and always be there.
I don't know. Maybe.................................................. Not yet.

Right now...I laugh. I cry... I am pulled by my passions, but am always seeking to return to the middle ground.

I do excesses...I suffer...I try to learn the lesson.

Lies anger me. Masks anger me.

Pink Floyd's "Welcome to the Machine"
talks about the coldness and conformity of society.
A brilliant way to channel anger, I think - through art!!!

No comments: