Thursday, May 8, 2008

That Scarey Word - ORGANIZE!

I am not somebody who loves to organize, but I am a person who prefers
not to look for things for hours. If you are creative, you NEED to organize
or else you go nuts looking for everything.

If you don't structure at the "get go" you will have to later. Trust me.
I am "organizationally challenged"!!!

I probably learned young that i could get away with it sometimes, because...I was sooooo creative. I think i have finally learned it is my undoing.

Perhaps having an obsessively/compulsively cleaning mother influenced me to resist
organizing....but we all need it or we have to pay someone to do it for us.

One of my friends is like me and has read tons of literature about putting order in one's life. One book is called, "Clutter's Last Stand". She told me about it years ago and I never picked it up.
I vow to pick it or another up soon.

No comments: