Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time On My Hands

I have a lot of time to schedule on my hands. I am using some of it to work out at the gym. I hope to do this more and more. My goal is to work out 1/2 hour on the bike, 1/2 hour walking machine and 1/2 hour on the elliptical each day. I plan to go tomorrow before my Weight Watchers meeting. So, this is all for physical health.

I have been shopping for more fruits and veggies. I think I need to cut down on the carbs. Evening is still a difficult time. I want to munch on something...I will try to cut up veggies or get popcorn.

I am worried that I may have even gained some weight this week. Hope not. However, I will not avoid getting on the scale...I have learned not to avoid the truth.

Sometimes in my life I have not had a minute to myself. So, the challenge right now is to make good use of my time! Be productive. Be happy. Give myself a nudge in the right direction.

No comments: