Friday, July 23, 2010

An Ocean View

An ocean view calms my mind...
Came back from a short trip to Greenport, Long Island and down the steps was an ocean view with waves crashing on the rocks.

If this were available to me every day, I wonder...would I take it for granted?
Would it soothe me every day?

There was a time in my life that I lived on Venice Beach. Whatever day I had
I could watch a big orange ball (the sun) sink into the ocean and hear the crashing
waves.

So, there's my answer...go to the water every day if possible.
Today, I am going swimming in an indoor pool.

With the heat, this will be my ELATION...to be cool and wet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Water is an element that is very soothing to me. Perhaps it is because we are comprised of water or that life originated in the ocean that we have such a connection to water. Thank you for your insightful post, Nancy.