Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Try A Little Tenderness

Try A Little Tenderness is the name of a song by Otis Redding and I am posting some
youtubes of it here for you to enjoy.

I have found in life that being tender to others and with onself is a key to having the right motivation, energy and clear thought to achieve. Maybe some of us believe a "good kick in the pants" is the way. Hey, it may work for some!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to my perfectionistic character and tendency to be unforgiving with myself for error. I have learned to "try a little tenderness" is my way. With the project ELATION, I am being patient and tender with the clay and myself to build the model. I will eventually post it here for you to see. I have been working on this project for a long time now...two years is it? Anyway, it will be created--the model in clay and the full-scale sculpture, probably in wood.

No comments: